Hello! You’ve made it to my site, let me tell you a bit more about me and my blog.
My name is Sarah Boucher-Edwards and once upon a time, a long time ago, when I was younger (2010 actually, so 10 years in the making) I created my first blog. I’ll be honest with you, it was a bit wishy washy and far too self indulgent. But fast forward TEN YEARS of refinement and tweaking (where does the time go) and we arrive at Nourish Your Soul Blog.
Nourish Your Soul Blog is the holistic lifestyle blog for mind, body, spirit, food, lifestyle, wellness and style inspirations.
So what do you want to know about me? Well this is usually where I fall down I’m afraid, simply because I’m not one for talking about myself, but here goes…
- I found the love of my life fairly early on in the ‘frog kissing’ process and have been settled ever since.
- I’m a Mumma of two grown up daughters – I know you can’t believe it either!
- I’m an ardent animal lover and have both cats and a dog. 2 cat brothers and a geriatric Jack Russell Terrier to be precise.
- I’m a crafter; crochet as my weapon of choice.
- I’m a foodie and love to recreate recipes I’ve tried in restaurants – obviously not the likes of the golden arches!
- I love cars and my dream car would be a white Range Rover Velar or Evoque with all the bells and whistles or a TESLA – any model will do Elon, I’m not picky!
- I’m into Mind Body Spirit and love to meditate.
- I’m into intuitive eating, and picking up on vibes generally.
- I love crystals.
- I believe in putting things out to the Universe, and that everything happens for a reason.
- … and finally, if Gin Drinking were an Olympic sport I would definitely represent my country and bring home the gold!
Three of my favourite quotes
“Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”Unknown
“Do one thing every day that scares you.”Baz Luhrmann
“Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.”Unknown